<body>

Y Respect my blog, because this is not your blog.
Love me, hate me, you decide.




The Blogger


ANNAMARIEDUMONT!

SUPERSWEETTHIRTEEN!
050794
CHIJOURLADYOFGOODCOUNSEL(PRIMARY)
CHIJSTJOSEPHCONVENT(SECONDARY)




Tagboard



Links


BERNICE!
EMILE!
JONATHAN!
LEAH!
SJC DANCE!


Recently


Way back then


September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
June 2008



Credits

Designer: Tammy
Brushes: Juvenile Casualty, Inobscuro, At0mica, Echoica, Veredgf, Puzzle,
Fonts: Dafont, Juvenile Casualty
Image: Deviantart
Image Host: Photobucket
Others: Adobe Photoshop CS




Sunday, December 23, 2007

well i talked to him just now and he sounded like he doesn't mind a relationship but he still wants me to forget him... well of course i won't force him into a relationship..DUH... but seriously i love him alot he says he can be demanding ? but my whole point is no matter how demanding he gets i will still love him for who he is and i turned down so many ppl just to prove that i really do love him.if he really really really really really really x1000 wants me to forget him i will try my best but i know its gonna be hard and painful but do i look like i have a say or a choice in this? NO!!! thinking too much i guess now i can't sleep
I LOVE YOU TOO MUCH ALREADY THAT IT WILL BE TOO LATE TO FORGET YOU COZ IT WILL BE A SCARED PAIN


Last Updated @ 2:46 AM

Y